Chemical occupational health hazards formerly Hardened plastics training is aimed at persons who lead or perform work where allergy-producing chemicals occur. The focus is on both knowledge based on the law and the daily work in practice.
Upon completion of the course, participants receive a certificate of completed theoretical education in accordance with AFS 2014: 43, Chemical Occupational Safety Hazards.
Course participants will, after education, have basic knowledge in:
• The most important laws and regulations that govern work on chemicals
• the most common thermosets
• The most important points in a safety data sheet
• the risks that may arise when handling the substance
• What safeguards are required to perform the work safely
Educational certificates are valid for five years, then a rehearsal is recommended.